Miller & Chevalier Receives Top Firm and Individual Rankings in the 2024 Edition of International Tax Review World Tax
Washington, DC, September 29, 2023 – Miller & Chevalier Chartered announced today that the firm and 13 attorneys were recognized in the 2024 edition of International Tax Review World Tax. The firm is ranked Tier One in Tax (General Corporate Tax and Controversy) and Tier One in Transfer Pricing. Three lawyers were named as Women in Tax Leaders.
- Layla Asali, World Tax: Highly Regarded; Women in Tax Leader
- Jorge Castro, World Tax: Highly Regarded
- Rocco Femia, World Transfer Pricing: Highly Regarded
- Marc Gerson, World Tax: Notable Practitioner
- Stephen Gertzman, World Tax: Highly Regarded
- George Hani, World Tax: Highly Regarded
- Alan Horowitz, World Tax: Highly Regarded
- Maria O'Toole Jones, World Tax: Highly Regarded; Women in Tax Leader
- Kevin Kenworthy, World Tax: Highly Regarded
- Robert Kovacev, World Tax: Highly Regarded
- Loren Ponds, World Tax: Highly Regarded
- Patricia Sweeney, World Tax: Highly Regarded; Women in Tax Leader
- Alexander Zakupowsky, Jr., World Tax: Highly Regarded
About International Tax Review
International Tax Review is a global news and analysis service that provides leading business intelligence on all things corporate tax. Its mission is to share the strategies of in-house tax directors, showing what is keeping them up at night and how they are shaping their teams, dealing with revenue authorities, and investing in technology in a rapidly changing landscape. ITR can be found online at www.internationaltaxreview.com.
About Miller & Chevalier
Founded in 1920, Miller & Chevalier is a Washington, DC law firm with a global perspective and leading practices in Tax, International Law, Litigation, ERISA, White Collar Defense and Internal Investigations, Government Contracts, and Government Affairs. Miller & Chevalier is a top-ranked firm sharply focused on targeted areas that interact with the federal government. A significant number of firm lawyers have held senior positions in the U.S. government and have written many of the regulations they currently help clients navigate. For more information on the firm, visit www.millerchevalier.com.
Laura Miller, Media Relations, Greentarget, 312-252-4104