Transfer pricing is a key part of our international tax practice, and Miller & Chevalier is widely viewed as a leader in the field. Chambers commentators have recognized that the firm has "notable capability to advise on transfer pricing issues." We help clients design, implement, and defend their pricing strategies, handling matters covering intercompany pricing of tangible goods, intangibles, services, and financings, as well as related expense allocation issues. Our clients come from a wide spectrum of industries, including consumer products, automotive, technology, life sciences, electronics, natural resources, telecommunications, retail, manufacturing, and business services. We advise our clients on developments in U.S. transfer pricing rules and enforcement, as well as global trends including OECD initiatives on base erosion and profit shifting and digitalization.
Our lawyers are expert in resolving transfer pricing disputes, during audit, appeals, and in litigation. We also have extensive experience successfully guiding clients through the APA and MAP processes.
- Government Relations: Specialist Tax Firms (USA-Nationwide), 2019 - 2023
- Tax (District of Columbia), 2003 - 2023
- Tax: Controversy (USA-Nationwide), 2007 - 2023
- Tax Team of the Year, 2016
- Tax: Contentious (U.S.), 2007 - 2023
- Tax: International Tax (U.S.), 2013 - 2023
- Tax: Non-Contentious (U.S.), 2013 - 2023
International Tax Review
- World Tax (Washington, DC), 2012, 2014 - 2020
- World Transfer Pricing (National), 2014 - 2020
- "Americas Tax Awards": Americas Tax Policy Firm of the Year, 2012 - 2013, 2015 - 2016
- "Americas Tax Awards": Washington, DC Tax Firm of the Year, 2013
- "Americas Tax Awards": Washington, DC Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year, 2012
- Tier 1 U.S. Firm, Tax Planning Survey, 2018