Washington, DC, May 3, 2019 – Miller & Chevalier Chartered today announced that the firm received multiple practice and individual lawyer rankings in the 2019 edition of Chambe
In Private Practice
- Successfully represented U.S. critical infrastructure client before CFIUS.
- Successfully represented U.S. healthcare company before CFIUS and continue to manage mitigation agreement.
- Advised media company on FARA issues.
- Advised media companies on DOJ media leak investigations.
- Advised multinational company on compliance with FISA Court order.
- Managed DOJ's review of all CFIUS matters, including those in the following industries: aerospace, agricultural products, biometric technology, digital marketing, oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, semiconductors, and telecommunications.
- Participated in the preliminary drafting process for the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act (FIRRMA).
- Participated in the review of various Team Telecom matters.
- Investigated cyber intrusions resulting in the theft of proprietary and ITAR-controlled data from defense contractors.
- Participated in the review of various sensitive FARA registration matters.
- Investigated a former member of the U.S. military for illegally retaining and transmitting classified information.
- Investigated a former U.S. government employee for espionage.
- Investigated and prosecuted an individual for acting in the U.S. as an unregistered agent of a foreign government.
- Investigated individuals for unauthorized disclosures of classified information, including leaks to the news media.
- Investigated and prosecuted individuals and companies for theft of trade secrets and economic espionage.