Brian and Tim try to decipher recent signals that JCPOA 2.0 may be in trouble and share their thoughts on what to look for during the coming weeks.
In Private Practice
- Successfully represented U.S. critical infrastructure client before CFIUS.
- Successfully represented U.S. healthcare company before CFIUS and continue to manage mitigation agreement.
- Advised media company on FARA issues.
- Advised media companies on DOJ media leak investigations.
- Advised multinational company on compliance with FISA Court order.
- Managed DOJ's review of all CFIUS matters, including those in the following industries: aerospace, agricultural products, biometric technology, digital marketing, oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, semiconductors, and telecommunications.
- Participated in the preliminary drafting process for the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act (FIRRMA).
- Participated in the review of various Team Telecom matters.
- Investigated cyber intrusions resulting in the theft of proprietary and ITAR-controlled data from defense contractors.
- Participated in the review of various sensitive FARA registration matters.
- Investigated a former member of the U.S. military for illegally retaining and transmitting classified information.
- Investigated a former U.S. government employee for espionage.
- Investigated and prosecuted an individual for acting in the U.S. as an unregistered agent of a foreign government.
- Investigated individuals for unauthorized disclosures of classified information, including leaks to the news media.
- Investigated and prosecuted individuals and companies for theft of trade secrets and economic espionage.