- J.D.Georgetown University Law Center2016
- M.S.F.S.Georgetown University School of Foreign Service2016
- B.A.Colgate University2009
Collmann Griffin* is an Associate in the International Department and focuses his practice on international trade, with emphasis on export and import controls and economic sanctions.
Prior to joining Miller & Chevalier, Mr. Griffin served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Judge John M. Rogers in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. During law school, Mr. Griffin interned at the Office of the United States Trade Representative with the Office of General Counsel and served as a Russian Affairs intern with the Interagency Trade Enforcement Center. He also served as Executive Editor for the Georgetown Environmental Law Review.
*Admitted in New York. Not admitted in the District of Columbia. Practicing under the supervision of a member of the DC Bar.
- Intern, Office of the United States Trade Representative, Office of General Counsel
- Intern, Russian Affairs, Interagency Trade Enforcement Center
- The Honorable Judge John M. Rogers, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
On August 13, 2018, the long-awaited, much-debated, F
In this article, Barbara Linney, Brian Fleming, Collmann Griffin, and Patrick Stewart discuss the revocation of three General Licenses and issuance of three wind down licenses by the Office of Fore
On Tuesday, June 27, the U.S. government revoked the general licenses that had been in effect since implementation of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) in January 2016.
The U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) and the U.S.