- J.D.Georgetown University Law Center2016
- M.S.F.S.Georgetown University School of Foreign Service2016
- B.A.Colgate University2009
Collmann Griffin is an Associate in the International Department and focuses his practice on international trade, with emphasis on export and import controls and economic sanctions.
Prior to joining Miller & Chevalier, Mr. Griffin served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Judge John M. Rogers in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. During law school, Mr. Griffin interned at the Office of the United States Trade Representative with the Office of General Counsel and served as a Russian Affairs intern with the Interagency Trade Enforcement Center. He also served as Executive Editor for the Georgetown Environmental Law Review.
- Intern, Office of the United States Trade Representative, Office of General Counsel
- Intern, Russian Affairs, Interagency Trade Enforcement Center
District of Columbia
- The Honorable Judge John M. Rogers, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Miller & Chevalier is pleased to announce that the firm was one of only five law firms in Washington, DC, to increase its commitment level to the D.C. Bar's Raising the Bar campaign.
On December 28, 2018, the Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) published a list of 31 products that were granted a one-year exclusion from the tariffs imposed on Chinese goods pu
On October 10, 2018, the U.S.
Over the past week, the United States Trade Representative (USTR) and Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) took three separate actions that will impact imports of goods from