- J.D.Georgetown University Law Center2016
- M.S.F.S.Georgetown University School of Foreign Service2016
- B.A.Colgate University2009
Collmann Griffin is an Associate in the International Department and focuses his practice on international trade, with emphasis on export and import controls and economic sanctions.
Prior to joining Miller & Chevalier, Mr. Griffin served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Judge John M. Rogers in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. During law school, Mr. Griffin interned at the Office of the United States Trade Representative with the Office of General Counsel and served as a Russian Affairs intern with the Interagency Trade Enforcement Center. He also served as Executive Editor for the Georgetown Environmental Law Review.
- Intern, Office of the United States Trade Representative, Office of General Counsel
- Intern, Russian Affairs, Interagency Trade Enforcement Center
District of Columbia
- The Honorable Judge John M. Rogers, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Richard Mojica and Collmann Griffin will speak at the Long Island Import Export Association May Conference on May 15, 2019, in Woodbury, NY. Mojica and Griffin will present the topic, "Mid-Year Up
Miller & Chevalier is pleased to announce that 42 firm lawyers were named to the 2018 Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll, with 21 firm lawyers providing one hundred hours or more of pro bono service a
Miller & Chevalier is pleased to announce that the firm was one of only five law firms in Washington, DC, to increase its commitment level to the D.C. Bar's Raising the Bar campaign.
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) has issued its most comprehensiv
On March 27, 2019, the U.S.