Miller & Chevalier Lawyers Named 2021 Washington, DC Super Lawyers®
Washington, DC, April 27, 2021 – Miller & Chevalier Chartered is pleased to announce that seven firm lawyers were selected as Washington, DC Super Lawyers®, with an additional six firm lawyers selected as "Rising Stars."
• Kirby D. Behre, Criminal Defense: White Collar
• James Bensfield, Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Kevin L. Kenworthy, Tax
• Homer E. Moyer, Jr., International; Appellate
• C. Frederick Oliphant, III, Employee Benefits; Tax
• Andrew T. Wise, Criminal Defense: White Collar; Civil Litigation: Defense
• Jason N. Workmaster, Government Contracts
• Nina C. Gupta, Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Andrew L. Howlett, Tax
• Emily Kelley, Business Litigation
• Margot Laporte, Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Katherine E. Pappas, Civil Litigation
• Ann Sultan, Criminal Defense: White Collar; International
About Super Lawyers®
Super Lawyers® is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
About Miller & Chevalier
Founded in 1920, Miller & Chevalier is a Washington, DC law firm with a global perspective and leading practices in Tax, Litigation, International Law, Employee Benefits (including ERISA), White Collar Defense and Internal Investigations, and Government Affairs. Miller & Chevalier is a top-ranked firm sharply focused on targeted areas that interact with the federal government. Over the past three years, the firm's lawyers have represented more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100, one-quarter of the Fortune 500, and approximately 30 percent of the Global 100. Based in Washington, DC, a significant number of firm lawyers have held senior positions in the U.S. government and have written many of the regulations they currently help clients navigate. For more information on the firm, visit www.millerchevalier.com.
Laura Miller, Media Relations, Greentarget, 312-252-4104