FeiFei (Andrea) Ren is a Senior Associate in the International Department. Ms. Ren focuses her practice on international corporate compliance, government and internal investigations, and white collar defense for a wide range of domestic and international clients.
Before joining Miller & Chevalier, Ms. Ren was a litigation associate at Ropes & Gray LLP in New York, where she advised clients in civil and criminal government enforcement matters, as well as federal and state litigations. During law school, Ms. Ren worked as a law clerk at Mayer Brown LLP in DC, where she assisted clients in matters involving the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and international trade.
Prior to law school, Ms. Ren was an associate of Mayer Brown's Beijing office, where she primarily assisted the managing partner with litigating and arbitrating disputes under the laws of China and Hong Kong and with liquidating subsidiaries and de-registering representative offices of foreign companies in China. She also has experience in the areas of regulatory compliance and immigration compliance.
- Conducted internal investigations involving FCPA-related allegations and other potential misconduct in China for a global technology and automation company.
- Advised a multinational telecommunications company on compliance program improvements and compliance operations.
- Represented an individual in an internal investigation of racial discrimination allegations by the organization's leadership.
- Conducted pre-acquisition FCPA due diligence and risk assessment for a European manufacturer in connection with an ongoing DOJ investigation of potential FCPA violations by the target companies.
- Conducted international anti-corruption and anti-money laundering investigations, assessment, and due diligence for private equity firms, hedge funds, biotechnology companies, and other clients in Asia and Europe.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in connection with multistate investigations and multidistrict litigations involving controlled substances.
- Represented an individual in a federal investigation of health care fraud.
- Represented a health care information management company in a False Claims Act investigation.
- Represented a multinational networking, telecommunications equipment, and services company in a federal antitrust investigation.
- Conducted a confidential review of internal allegations of gender discrimination by an executive for a Fortune 50 company.
- DC Bar Capital Pro Bono High Honor Roll, 2020
- Leadership Counsel on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Pathfinder Program, 2021
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member, Women's White Collar Defense Association
United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
District of Columbia