Miller & Chevalier Receives Multiple Rankings in 2022 Edition of Chambers Global
Washington, DC, February 22, 2022 – Miller & Chevalier Chartered is pleased to announce five practice and seven lawyer rankings in the 2022 edition of Chambers Global.
- Corporate Crime & Investigations: USA
- Corporate Investigations/Anti-Corruption: Global-wide
- Corporate Investigations: Latin America – International Counsel*
- FCPA: USA*
- Investigations & Enforcement (International & Cross-Border): USA*
- Kathryn Cameron Atkinson: FCPA – USA*
- William P. Barry: FCPA – USA
- Matteson Ellis: Corporate Investigations – Latin America – International Counsel*
- Jeffrey A. Lehtman: Corporate Investigations – Latin America – International Counsel*
- Richard A. Mojica: International Trade: Customs – USA
- Timothy P. O'Toole: International Trade: Export Controls and Economic Sanctions – USA
- James G. Tillen: FCPA – USA; Corporate Investigations – Latin America – International Counsel*
*Indicates a first or second tier ranking.
The 2022 edition of Chambers Global marks the eighth consecutive year the firm has been recognized in the FCPA and Corporate Investigations categories.
About Chambers & Partners
Since 1990, Chambers & Partners has identified and ranked the most outstanding law firms and lawyers in more than 180 jurisdictions worldwide. Chambers bases its listings solely on extensive research and outside evaluations of merit through a rigorous client and competitor interview process.
About Miller & Chevalier
Founded in 1920, Miller & Chevalier is a Washington, DC law firm with a global perspective and leading practices in Tax, Litigation, International Law, Employee Benefits (including ERISA), White Collar Defense and Internal Investigations, and Government Affairs. Miller & Chevalier is a top-ranked firm sharply focused on targeted areas that interact with the federal government. Over the past three years, the firm's lawyers have represented more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100, one-quarter of the Fortune 500, and approximately 30 percent of the Global 100. Based in Washington, DC, a significant number of firm lawyers have held senior positions in the U.S. government and have written many of the regulations they currently help clients navigate. For more information on the firm, visit www.millerchevalier.com.
Laura Miller, Media Relations, Greentarget, 312-252-4104