- J.D.Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology2010
- M.A. (International Relations)The University of Chicagocum laude2004
- B.A.Dickinson Collegemagna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa2002
LanguagesBulgarian, German, Russian
Ivo Ivanov is a Senior Associate in the International Department. His practice focuses on global anti-corruption compliance, internal and government investigations and white collar defense in matters related to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). Mr. Ivanov advises clients on FCPA compliance and enforcement actions, including performing due diligence and risk assessments, as well as assisting in cross-border investigations and the preparation of witnesses for interviews with U.S. government agencies.
Prior to joining Miller & Chevalier, Mr. Ivanov spent two years at a financial services law firm where he assisted clients in the financial services industry, primarily in litigation, internal investigations, enforcement proceedings, and regulatory and compliance matters.
While at Chicago-Kent College of Law, Mr. Ivanov received two Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) awards for best exams in Corporate Governance and International Humanitarian Law of Armed Conflict.
- Law Clerk, Honors Law Program, Division of Enforcement, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, 2009 - 2010
- Law Clerk, Summer Honors Law Program, Office of International Affairs, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, 2008
- DC Bar Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2017 - 2020
- DC Bar Capital Pro Bono High Honor Roll, 2016
District of Columbia
Washington, DC, April 5, 2021 – Miller & Chevalier is pleased to announce that 47 firm lawyers were named to the 2020 Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll, with 25 firm lawyers providin
John E. Davis, Ann Sultan, Virginia S. Newman, Ivo K.
Washington, DC, October 23, 2020 – Miller & Chevalier Chartered proudly announces that the firm was named as one of the top 30 investigations practices globally in the Glob
Washington, DC, October
Miller & Chevalier is pleased to announce that the firm was recognized as a "Gold Level Donor" to the DC Bar's Raising the Bar campaign.