Seven Miller & Chevalier Attorneys Named Top Business Crime Defence Lawyers by Who's Who Legal 2019
Washington, DC, November 1, 2019 – Miller & Chevalier Chartered proudly announced today that seven firm lawyers were recognized in the 2019 edition of Who's Who Legal: Business Crime Defence.
- Kathryn Cameron Atkinson: Business Crime Defence – Corporates and Individuals
- Kirby D. Behre: Business Crime Defence – Corporates
- Homer E. Moyer Jr: Business Crime Defence – Corporates
- Matthew T. Reinhard: Business Crime Defence – Corporates and Individuals
- Mark Rochon: Business Crime Defence – Corporates and Individuals
- James G. Tillen: Business Crime Defence – Corporates and Individuals
- Andrew T. Wise: Business Crime Defence – Corporates
About Who's Who Legal and Law Business Research Ltd.
Since 1996, Who's Who Legal has identified the foremost legal practitioners in multiple areas of business law. In total, it features more than 24,000 of the world's leading private practice lawyers from over 150 national jurisdictions. Who's Who Legal prides itself on the integrity and authority of its findings. Law Business Research is an independent London-based publishing group, which provides research, analysis, and reports on the international legal services marketplace.
About Miller & Chevalier
Founded in 1920, Miller & Chevalier is a Washington, DC law firm with a global perspective and leading practices in Tax, Litigation, International Law, Employee Benefits (including ERISA), White Collar Defense and Internal Investigations, and Government Affairs. Miller & Chevalier is a top-ranked firm sharply focused on targeted areas that interact with the federal government. Over the past three years, the firm's lawyers have represented more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100, one-quarter of the Fortune 500, and approximately 30 percent of the Global 100. Based in Washington, DC, a significant number of firm lawyers have held senior positions in the U.S. government and have written many of the regulations they currently help clients navigate. For more information on the firm, visit www.millerchevalier.com.
Laura Miller, Media Relations, Greentarget, 312-252-4104