EMBARGOED!: 2022: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in U.S. Export Controls
Happy New Year from EMBARGOED! In this episode, host Tim O'Toole is once again joined by Doug Jacobson from Jacobson Burton Kelley PLLC, this time to go over 2022's major U.S. export controls developments. They'll cover:
- Global developments
- BIS June 30, 2022 Administrative Enforcement Memo
- December 5, 2022 ITAR Compliance Program Guidelines
- Notable enforcement cases
- Country-specific developments
- Russia: special export controls restrictions, special rules for aircraft
- China: supercomputer rules
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
EMBARGOED! is not intended and cannot be relied on as legal advice; the content only reflects the thoughts and opinions of its hosts.
EMBARGOED! is intelligent talk about sanctions, export controls, and all things international trade for trade nerds and normal human beings alike. Each episode will feature deep thoughts and hot takes about the latest headline-grabbing developments in this area of the law, as well as some below-the-radar items to keep an eye on. Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts for new bi-weekly episodes so you don't miss out!