Sam Lapin is a Senior Associate in the Tax Department. He focuses his practice on tax controversy and litigation as well as international tax planning. Before joining the firm, Sam was a Law Clerk to Judge Cary Douglas Pugh on the U.S. Tax Court. During law school, he served as Note & Comment Editor for the Temple Law Review.
- DC Bar Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2020
- Chair, New Tax Practitioners Committee, DC Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association Tax Section
- District of Columbia
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Law Clerk, Judge Cary Douglas Pugh, U.S. Tax Court