Cody Marden is an Associate in the Litigation department. His practice focuses on complex civil litigation, white collar criminal defense, and investigations. Mr. Marden has represented a wide variety of clients, including start-ups, financial institutions, venture capital firms, public and private companies, and individuals in corporate governance, fiduciary duties, fraud, tortious interference, and contract disputes. Mr. Marden has assisted clients in all aspects of litigation, including discovery, motions practice, depositions, expert witnesses, trial, and appeal. He has also managed fact development, coordinated subpoena responses, and prepared for witness interviews to facilitate investigations.
Prior to joining Miller & Chevalier, Mr. Marden was a litigation associate at Cooley LLP in Boston. He began his career as law clerk to Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
- Law Clerk, Tax Division, U.S. Department of Justice, 2016
- Law Clerk, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2015
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Clerk, Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2017 - 2018