PLI's "The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Anti-Corruption Developments 2020" Virtual Program
Kathryn Cameron Atkinson will present, as part of a panel, "Ethical Issues in FCPA Practice: Critical Compliance Topics," as part of PLI's "The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Anti-Corruption Developments 2020" webcast on September 3 and 4, 2020. This panel will discuss:
- Overcoming business concerns to increases in compliance resources
- Ethical issues in promising full cooperation with the government
- Ethical issues in determining the identity of the "client"
- Determining ethical limits in promoting a Whistleblower policy and practice
- Ethical limits to data collection and privacy