Roundtable Event: Effectively Handling Corruption Allegations
Matthew Reinhard and Andrew Wise will speak as part of a roundtable event in partnership with Soulez Larivière & Associés and Forensic Risk Alliance entitled, "Effectively Handling Corruption Allegations," in Paris on November 15, 2018.
The panel will discuss some of the most pertinent questions facing multinational corporations handling corruption allegations, including:
- Scoping the investigation – getting the facts without breaking the bank
- Whether, when, why and how to disclose the existence or conclusions of an investigation to law enforcement
- Understanding and preserving the attorney-client privilege across borders
- Closing out and documenting investigations when not making a disclosure
- Managing multiple government resolutions and preventing "piling on"
- Handling post-resolution issues: compliance monitorships, U.S. shareholder litigation, and other potential concerns