Government Contracts Webinar: "How Low Should You Go? Challenges in Supply Chain Compliance"
Jason Workmaster and Abigail Stokes* will present the upcoming government contracts webinar, "How Low Should You Go? Challenges in Supply Chain Compliance" on Tuesday, February 11, 2020.
There is an increasing focus on the requirements of Aerospace & Defense firms' supply chain. With this comes added responsibility, leaving many companies wondering what is needed to achieve compliance. This webinar will discuss resolutions that companies should consider, particularly in purchasing commercial items. Topics will include:
- Increased cybersecurity regulation
- Evolving Buy American Act/Trade Agreements Act compliance requirements
- Latest prohibitions on telecommunications equipment
- Heightened counterfeit parts reporting requirements
- Section 809 panel commercial item category recommendations
*Former Miller & Chevalier attorney