- LL.M.Georgetown University Law Centerwith distinction2021
- J.D.University of Minnesota Law School2020
- B.A.Wellesley College2012
LanguagesKorean, Mandarin Chinese
Marissa Lee* is an Associate in the Tax Department. She focuses her practice on corporate, partnership, and international tax planning and controversy.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Lee served as a law clerk at the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance and at the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in the Tax Division, Appellate Section. She was also a judicial extern to the Honorable William J. Fisher of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota and a judicial intern to the Honorable O. Rogeriee Thompson of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
Previously, Ms. Lee worked as an investment banking analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
*Admitted in Minnesota. Not admitted in the District of Columbia. Practicing under the supervision of a member of the DC Bar.
- Law Clerk, Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate, 2020
- Law Clerk, Tax Division, Appellate Section, U.S. Department of Justice, 2019
- Judicial Extern, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota, 2019
- Judicial Intern, U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2018
- Member, Federal Bar Association