Marissa Lee is an Associate in the Tax Department. She focuses her practice on corporate, partnership, and international tax planning and controversy.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Lee served as a law clerk at the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance and at the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in the Tax Division, Appellate Section. She was also a judicial extern to the Honorable William J. Fisher of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota and a judicial intern to the Honorable O. Rogeriee Thompson of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
Previously, Ms. Lee worked as an investment banking analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Law Clerk, Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate, 2020
- Law Clerk, Tax Division, Appellate Section, U.S. Department of Justice, 2019
- Judicial Extern, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota, 2019
- Judicial Intern, U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2018
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- District of Columbia
Monthly Tax Roundup (Volume 2, Issue 3)
Exam: IRS Takes Steps to Improve Partnership Audit and Enforcement
Monthly Tax Roundup (Volume 1, Issue 9)
Monthly Tax Roundup (Volume 1, Issue 7)