- J.D.Georgetown University Law Centermagna cum laude2009
- M.B.A.George Washington University2005
- B.B.A.University of Hawaiiwith honors2001
Jarrett Jacinto practices in the area of federal income tax with an emphasis on tax planning and controversy. Prior to joining Miller & Chevalier, Mr. Jacinto worked in the areas of tax controversy and transactional tax at Latham & Watkins LLP in Washington, DC. While at the Georgetown University Law Center, Mr. Jacinto earned the Sewell Key Award for excellence in the study of federal taxation.
- Contract Administrator, The Boeing Company, 2003-2006
- Business Career Foundation Program Participant, The Boeing Company, 2001-2003
- Legal 500: Tax: International Tax, 2018 - 2019
- Legal 500: Tax: Contentious, 2018 - 2019
- Member, Section of Taxation, American Bar Association
District of Columbia
Layla Asali and Jarrett Jacinto will speak at the International Fiscal Association USA Branch: Westchester-Connecticut Region Luncheon Series on March 14, 2019, in Old Greenwich, CT.
Old Greenwich, CT
Miller & Chevalier is pleased to announce that the firm was one of only five law firms in Washington, DC, to increase its commitment level to the D.C. Bar's Raising the Bar campaign.
Washington, DC, May 30, 2018 – Miller & Chevalier Chartered announced today that the firm received practice and individual rankings in the 2018 edition of Legal 500 United
Washington, DC, May 5, 2018 – Miller & Chevalier today announced that the firm's Tax Department was named a Tier 1 U.S.
George A. Hani, Andrew L. Howlett, and Jarrett Y. Jacinto will be speaking at the Tax Executives Institute's (TEI) Portland meeting on February 22, 2018. They will discuss:
Yesterday, Treasury and the IRS issued a joint policy statement
Last week's Ninth Circuit decision in
Last week, the Tax Court moved to the cutting edge in addressing the cost and efficiency associated with discovery of electronically stored information (ESI).