- J.D.The George Washington University Law Schoolcum laude2021
- B.A.Ohio State Universitysumma cum laude2017
Helen Marsh is a law clerk in Miller & Chevalier's Litigation department, where she focuses on internal investigations, white collar criminal litigation, and complex civil litigation. During law school, Ms. Marsh focused her studies on litigation. She served as a student attorney in the George Washington Family Justice Litigation Clinic, competed in four Mock Trial competitions, and served as an evidence tutor.
- Law Clerk, Boulder County District Attorney's Office, 2019
- Judicial Intern, Chambers of Judge Carol Ann Dalton, 2019
- Intake Counselor, Prosecution Resources Unit, Columbus City Attorney's Office, 2017
- Team Leader, Casey Trees Volunteer Tree Planting, 2017 - 2021