- J.D.The George Washington University Law Schoolcum laude2019
- B.A.University of Illinois at Chicagocum laude2015
Adam Harper is a law clerk in the International Department. He focuses on international trade and assisting in the firm's work on customs matters and trade policy. He also works on issues related to the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR), and the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
During law school, Mr. Harper interned at the USTR's Office of the General Counsel, the Department of Commerce's Office of the Chief Counsel for International Commerce, and the Department of Justice. He also served as an Articles Editor for the George Washington International Law Review.
Prior to and during law school, Mr. Harper was a member of the United States Marine Corps Reserves. He did one deployment to Afghanistan and left the Marines as a sergeant after nine years.
- Intern, United States Trade Representative, Office of the General Counsel
- Intern, Department of Commerce, Office of the Chief Counsel for International Commerce
- Summer Law Intern, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division and Federal Programs Branch
In a March 25, 2020 Federal Register Notice, the Of
Not a Lawyer