PLI's "The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Anti-Corruption Developments 2020" Program
New York, NY
Kathryn Cameron Atkinson will present at PLI's "The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Anti-Corruption Developments 2020" program on April 14 and 15, 2020, in New York, NY. Atkinson will present, as part of a panel, "Ethical Issues in FCPA Practice: Critical Compliance Topics." This panel will discuss:
- Overcoming business concerns to increases in compliance resources
- Ethical issues in promising full cooperation with the government
- Ethical issues in determining the identity of the "client"
- Determining ethical limits in promoting a Whistleblower policy and practice
- Ethical limits to data collection and privacy