Theresa Androff is an Associate in the Litigation department, focusing on internal and government investigations, international corporate compliance and white collar defense. In particular, Ms. Androff has worked on substantial investigation matters arising under the FCPA. Prior to joining Miller & Chevalier, Ms. Androff served in various legal capacities in the U.S. House of Representatives, for both the Committee on Ways & Means and the Committee on the Budget, as well as at the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Ms. Androff also has a substantial pro bono practice including family law, benefits and tax matters.
At Georgetown University Law Center, Ms. Androff served as the Administrative Editor of the Georgetown Journal of Law and Public Policy. Before law school, Ms. Androff earned her master's degree in Social Work, with a specialization in Social Policy Administration, from Florida State University. During this time she engaged in legislative and executive advocacy, including grassroots and political campaign management in Florida.
- Summer Associate, Office of the General Counsel, U.S. Department of the Treasury, 2012
- Legal Extern, Committee on Ways & Means, U.S. House of Representatives, 2012
- Associate, Committee on the Budget, U.S. House of Representatives, 2011
- Legal Intern, Office of Bill Nelson (FL), U.S. Senate, 2011
Professional and Community Involvement
- District of Columbia
- LL.M. (Taxation), Georgetown University Law Center, with distinction, 2013
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2013
- M.S.W., Florida State University, 2010
- B.S., University of Florida, 2006