Jessica Ornsby is an Associate in the Tax Department. Prior to joining Miller & Chevalier, Ms. Ornsby served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Anthony J. Trenga at the United States District Court for the Eastern District.
At Georgetown University Law School, Ms. Ornsby was News Editor of the Georgetown Law Weekly, the Tax section chair of the Corporate Law Association and served as the Law firm liaison to the Women of Color collective. She was active in the Black Law Student Association, the Barristers' Council in the Trial Advocacy Division, recognized as a Leadership on Legal Diversity 1L scholar and recognized as a Peggy Browning Fund fellow.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Mentor, Montgomery County's Student Emerging Leaders Program (SELP)
- Mentor, D.C. Street Law Program, Georgetown University Law Center
- District of Columbia
- LL.M. (Taxation), Georgetown University Law Center, 2014
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2014
- B.M., University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, magna cum laude, 2011