Ivo Ivanov is an Associate in the International department. His practice focuses on global anti-corruption compliance, internal and government investigations and white collar defense in matters related to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). Mr. Ivanov advises clients on FCPA compliance and enforcement actions, including performing due diligence and risk assessments, as well as assisting in cross-border investigations and the preparation of witnesses for interviews with U.S. government agencies.
Prior to joining Miller & Chevalier, Mr. Ivanov spent two years at a financial services law firm where he assisted clients in the financial services industry, primarily in litigation, internal investigations, enforcement proceedings and regulatory and compliance matters.
While at Chicago-Kent College of Law, Mr. Ivanov received two Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) awards for best exams in Corporate Governance and International Humanitarian Law of Armed Conflict.
- Law Clerk, Honors Law Program, Division of Enforcement, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, 2009 - 2010
- Law Clerk, Summer Honors Law Program, Office of International Affairs, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, 2008
Professional and Community Involvement
- District of Columbia
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2010
- M.A. (International Relations), The University of Chicago, cum laude, 2004
- B.A., Dickinson College, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2002