Alice Hsieh is a Senior Associate in the International Department. Her practice focuses on corporate anti-bribery compliance and she advises companies in matters related to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and related international corruption laws. Ms. Hsieh performs risk assessments, assists in investigations and provides advice on training and compliance program implementation, as well as other related risk mitigation advice.
Prior to joining Miller & Chevalier, Ms. Hsieh was an FCPA consultant at TRACE International, where she partnered with companies to build risk-based compliance programs. At TRACE, she managed deep dive due diligence reviews for companies engaged in joint ventures and mergers, conducted enterprise-wide anti-bribery risk assessments and drafted compliance policies and procedures.
While at Georgetown University Law Center, Ms. Hsieh served as a Senior Writing Fellow and teaching assistant for the Law Center's legal research and writing program. She also served as Chair of the Women's Legal Alliance.
- Legal Extern, Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Unit, U.S. Department of Justice, 2012
- Legal Intern, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2010
Rankings and Recognition
- Public Interest Law Scholar (PILS), Georgetown University Law Center
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member, Women's Bar Association
- District of Columbia
- New York
- New Jersey
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2012
- B.A., New York University, magna cum laude, 2009