The George Washington University Law School: Careers in Tax Law Panel and Reception
|Location: ||The George Washington University Law School, Washington, DC|
Miller & Chevalier and the American Bar Association Section of Taxation are co-sponsoring this event to attract law students, including diverse students, to the practice of tax law. The program features the following panelists:
- Karen Brown, GW Law Professor (moderator)
- Claire Fallon, Former Deputy Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice, Tax Division
- Marc Gerson, Member, Miller & Chevalier (former Majority Tax Counsel of the House Ways & Means Committee)
- Maria Jones, Member, Miller & Chevalier
- Suzanne Papiewski, Associate General Counsel, Fannie Mae (alum of Miller & Chevalier)
- Donald Rocen, Deputy Chief Counsel for Operations, IRS Office of Chief Counsel
The program will also feature a reception where law students can meet practicing tax attorneys from Washington, D.C.
This program is supported by the GW Law School Black Law Students Association and Corporate and Business Law Society.