The New IRS Industry Issue Focus Program: A Discussion with Frank Ng
District of Columbia Bar - Taxation Section / Tax Audits and Litigation Committee
|Location: ||D.C. Bar Conference Center, Washington, DC|
This meeting will provide an in-depth analysis of the IRS's Issue Industry Issue Focus Program, with an emphasis on the "Tier I" issue process. Frank Ng, LMSB Commissioner, will provide his insights into this important program.
- Frank Ng, Commissioner, Large & Mid-Size Business Division, Internal Revenue Service
- Marc Gerson, Member, Miller & Chevalier Chartered (Moderator)
- George Hani, Member, Miller & Chevalier Chartered
- Charles Ruchelman, Member, Caplin & Drysdale Chartered
- Government & Nonprofit Employees $10.00
- Taxation Section Members $20.00
- Non-Section Members $30.00
Note: This Section-sponsored educational program is not intended to be a CLE program and thus does not qualify for CLE credit in other jurisdictions including Ohio and Pennsylvania.