Washington, D.C., February 12, 2015 -- Miller & Chevalier Chartered today announced that seven lawyers were recognized in the 2015 edition of Who's Who Legal: Internal Investigations as premier investigations lawyers who "are sought by the world's major corporations for their expertise in internal and regulatory investigations, and their understanding of the myriad issues that arise," according to the publication. Lawyers named in the publication include Members Kirby D. Behre, James A. Bensfield, Homer E. Moyer Jr., Barry J. Pollack, Mark J. Rochon, James G. Tillen and Special Counsel Matteson Ellis. The guide represents a collaboration between Who's Who Legal and Global Investigations Review research to identify the world's leading investigations lawyers.
The guide's editorial gave high praise to the firm's listed lawyers. According the Who's Who Legal:
- Kirby Behre "is commended for both his trial practice and his internal-facing work; he has conducted complex internal investigations involving alleged foreign bribery for numerous global corporations."
- Mark Rochon is lauded in the guide as a "standout FCPA lawyer."
- Barry Pollack is described as "fantastic."
- The publication quoted one source who said James Tillen "knows FCPA enforcement better than anyone I've ever come across."
- Jim Bensfield, who chairs the firm's White Collar and Internal Investigations practice, is "very well regarded in DC and beyond."
- The "pre-eminent" Homer Moyer received recommendations from sources throughout the US and across the world for his FCPA and wide-ranging international practice.
- Matteson Ellis was ranked for his work performing independent internal investigations multiple countries throughout the Americas, Asia, Europe and Africa.
About Miller & Chevalier
Founded in 1920, Miller & Chevalier is a Washington, D.C. law firm with a global perspective and leading practices in Tax, Employee Benefits (including ERISA), International Law and Business, White Collar and Internal Investigations, Complex Litigation, and Government Affairs. In an era of big law, Miller & Chevalier is a top-ranked firm sharply focused on targeted areas that interact with the federal government. Over the past three years, the firm's lawyers have represented more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100, one-quarter of the Fortune 500 and approximately 30 percent of the Global 100. Based in Washington, D.C., a significant number of firm lawyers have held senior positions in the U.S. government and have written many of the regulations they currently help clients navigate. For more information on the firm, visit www.millerchevalier.com.
Laura Miller, Media Relations, Greentarget, 312-252-4104