Numerous Miller & Chevalier Lawyers Named Top Washington, DC Practitioners by The Best Lawyers in America® 2010 Edition
Washington D.C., July 30, 2009 – Miller & Chevalier Chartered today announced that numerous firm lawyers have been selected as top Washington, D.C. practitioners in the 2010 edition of the The Best Lawyers in America®.
- Dennis Bedell, Tax Law
- James Bensfield, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Larry Christensen, International Trade and Finance Law
- David Cubeta, Tax Law
- Marianna Dyson, Employee Benefits Law; Tax Law
- Rocco Femia, Tax Law
- F. David Foster, International Trade and Finance Law
- Lawrence Gibbs, Tax Law
- Robert Herzstein, International Trade and Finance Law
- Richard Hibey, Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Phillip Mann, Tax Law
- Robert Moore II, Tax Law
- Homer Moyer, Jr., International Trade and Finance Law
- Barbara Murphy, International Trade and Finance Law
- C. Frederick Oliphant III, Employee Benefits Law
- Barry Pollack, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Gary Quintiere, Employee Benefits Law
In addition, Miller & Chevalier was first among Washington, D.C. law firms for number of lawyers recognized in International Trade and Finance Law with five lawyers named in this category.
About Miller & Chevalier
Founded in 1920, Miller & Chevalier is a Washington, D.C. law firm with a global perspective and leading practices in tax; employee benefits, including ERISA; international law and business; complex litigation; and government affairs. For more information on the firm, visit www.millerchevalier.com.
About Best Lawyers in America®
The Best Lawyers in America® list is a widely utilized referral list of lawyers throughout the nation. Lawyers are selected through an extensive process that has been refined for over 25 years, and involves a rigorous peer-review selection. The 2010 edition of Best Lawyers is based on more than 2.8 million confidential evaluations by the top lawyers in the nation.